Up to £40000 per annum + great benefits
13 days ago
This business is offering hybrid working from home and in the office. Their offices are within easy reach of Leeds, Wakefield, Barnsley, Doncaster.
The reason for this role is to support the Treasury function through a full range of cash management and liquidity management activities. Short and medium term cash flow forecasting are integral parts of the role.
* Responsible for day-to-day cash management, ensuring funds are in the right place, at the right time, in the right currency, with the right information.
* Providing and presenting daily cash reports to senior management in order to help with production planning and working capital management.
* Maintain and review the rolling 13-week cash flow forecast on a weekly basis, ensuring accuracy and having attention to detail is essential, preparing the weekly cash flow forecasts to a specific deadline for the timely submission to senior stakeholders.
* Responsible for setting up and managing new bank accounts on the banking system and maintaining a good working relationship with the bank.
* Responsible for investigating and resolving ad hoc queries and issues arising from the reconciliation and control of the banking systems and accounts.
* Checking and approving payment runs with the banking system, ensure that they are in line with various approvals and highlighting and resolving any discrepancies.
* Responsible for seeking appropriate authorisations in line with bank mandates.
* Liaise with master data team/AP team, reviewing changes to supplier bank details to ensure accuracy of master data
* Close liaison with the central Treasury in managing foreign currency positions to ensure sufficient funds are available for all foreign payments, and to minimise financial risk to the company.
* Responsible for updating monthly exchange rates in the ERP.
Suitable candidates will:
- Ideally hold a treasury or finance qualification or will be studying towards with relevant treasury experience.
- Hands-on work experience gained within a corporate treasury background would be advantageous, as would experience of working in international/multi-currency groups.
- A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter who will be a reliable team member.
- Good attention to detail with a desire to deliver high quality, reliable work in line with agreed timescales.
- Strong organisational and planning /delivery skills
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.