£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Suitable candidates will have strong cash management and cashflow forecasting experience, systems and excel skills are highly motivated, a self- starter, proactive, show good initiative and take ownership of responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met and good at communicating with the business.
Reporting into the Treasury Manager your duties will involve;
- Prepare daily cash reconciliations for all key corporate bank accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining a forecast for group cash flow 90 days out together with a daily cash management plan for the forecast period.
- Monitoring and ensuring Group liquidity, ensure all accounts funded on time.
- Ensure surplus cash invested and achieves a good market return using Money Market Funds, Triparty Repo or Term Deposits (other products may be added).
- Managing inter-co funding positions, policies and records.
- Management of trade finance facilities and the issue/renewal and records relating to guarantees and LCs.
- Bank accounts administration (opening/closing/mandates) as required.
- Identify needs for new/increases/decreases in existing facility levels.
- Maintaining records of all accounts/ facilities/utilisation of facilities.
- Monthly Actual cashflow review and QC for GMFR.
- Monthly Treasury Report preparation and issue.
- Prepare Month End Treasury Pack.
- Administration, maintenance, upgrade and development of the Treasury Management System and the following systems: eBAM. MCNP, GTCash, CitiDirect (other banking portals), Finastra CMS/RRS, 360T (and others as added).
The successful candidate will ideally be AMCT qualified or studying towards. Candidates who are CIMA/ACCA or ACA qualified with relevant treasury experience will also be considered.
Hands-on work experience gained within a corporate environment treasury environment or experience from a banking background (transactional services, markets or coverage) would be advantageous, as would experience of working in international/multi-currency listed groups.
For more information please contact Kayley Haythornthwaite
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk