£30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits
9 months ago
As Transactional Manager you will manage the day to day running of the credit control, sales invoicing and purchase ledger function ensuring all daily, weekly and ad-hoc tasks are completed within set timescales.
The Transactional Manager will strive to continuously develop controls and processes in order to improve the efficiency and quality of what the business does and support other functions in driving controls and efficiencies.
- Ensure the team work to agreed processes, ensuring timely collection of debtor balances.
- Manage the purchase ledger team in order to ensure the timely processing of all purchase ledger invoices and expenses.
- Ensure the operation of timely payment runs to suppliers and staff.
- Supplier query resolution.
- Manage the sales invoicing in order to ensure the accurate and timely processing of all sales invoices through to the financial ledgers.
- To work with credit control and purchase ledger staff to develop, implement and manage the appropriate controls and processes necessary, to ensure the business operates in a stable environment.
- Support business change initiatives.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required.
- Maintains effective working relationships with the Company's stakeholders and external parties.
- Continually develop and improve financial IT systems and processes.
- Significant experience in managing both credit control and purchase ledger teams.
- Have an outlook and exposure to different challenges, cultures and ways of working.
- Strong IT Skills especially in Microsoft Excel and other systems.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking