Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £22000 per annum + competitive benefits
over 3 years ago
Our lively and sociable team in Leeds are looking for their next top biller! After a recent internal promotion, we are now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join us. You will enter the business with a set training plan in place and will be able to move into a warm desk the minute you are confident and capable enough.
We are an energetic team and need someone confident, friendly and motivated in order to fit in. We offer one of the most competitive bonus schemes in the industry, not to mention some amazing benefits for people that work hard including flexible working hours and car allowances.
The position will involve;
- Sourcing and approaching potential candidates via job boards, adverts, established internal database and social media.
-Organising telephone interviews, assessing candidates suitability and meeting the candidates face to face.
-Assisting with writing job adverts and client/candidate mailshots.
-Building relationships with both candidates and clients and sending appropriate CV's and advising on candidate suitability for roles.
-Obtaining leads for potential new business from candidate calls, candidate meetings and from job boards/company websites.
-Taking and logging references for candidates over the phone.
-Using Linkedin to attract new candidates and to build the client database.
-Working towards KPI's and targets agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place.
What are we looking for in a future Recruitment Consultant?
- No experience in recruitment needed however we will need you to be able to demonstrate that you are goal driven with a highly competitive spirit.
- Hardworking and tenacious.
- Possessing self-belief, a positive attitude and passion for what you do.
- Outgoing with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable.
- Positive attitude.
- Resilient to dealing with knock-backs.
- Having a sense of urgency and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment.
Our benefits package includes;
- Unrivalled quarterly bonus scheme.
- 34 days holiday (including stats).
- Flexible working hours.
- Westfield health cover.
- Vouchers for 50 major high street retailers.
- High achievers club and paid company days out.
For more information please contact Lucy Campbell
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.