Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are looking for individuals with a positive mindset, a proven dedication within your previous work history or education and an ambitious attitude!
This role will be supported and mentored by an experienced Recruitment Manager, who has progressed within Sewell Wallis herself. She is a personified example of how far you can get within this role, given a little hard work and dedication.
You will initially focus on the candidate aspect of the role working closely with established members of the sales team to gain market knowledge with the view of growing your role as you learn, to become a 360 consultant, dealing with clients, candidates and having sole responsibility of your own portfolio within the business.
The training program will be tailored to the individual - we are well equipped as a team, with various backgrounds within the industry to enable you to learn in a way that you feel comfortable and begin to develop your own style throughout the duration of your training, to really make the role your own!
What are we looking for in a future Recruitment Consultant?
- No experience in recruitment needed.
- You must be a people person, enjoy communicating and present yourself in a professional manner!
- Possessing self-belief, a positive attitude and passion for what you do.
- Competitive, money motivated.
- Resilient to deal with knock-backs.
- Have a sense of urgency and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment.
Our benefits package includes;
- Unrivalled quarterly bonus scheme.
- 34 days holiday (including stats).
- Flexible working hours.
- Westfield health cover.
- Vouchers for 50 major high street retailers.
- High achievers club and paid company days out.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.