Sheffield, South Yorkshire
11 months ago
Working with a busy, motivated team your responsibility will be to search and manage candidates within the accountancy and finance market for both interim and permanent roles.
- Candidate Sourcing via our in-house system, jobsites and LinkedIn at all levels within finance
- Keeping in touch with all registered candidates on database and build strong relationships
- Leading face to face candidate registration meetings to understand what drives them and makes them tick!
- Writing and posting interesting and unique job adverts to attract the best candidates on the market
- Producing mailshots for active and inactive candidates to let them know about any job opportunities we are recruiting
- Finding out the relevant reference details for candidates and ensuring all paperwork is correct and complies with GDPR
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, proactive and fun team with the potential to progress to a Consultant role within 6 months. The skills and experience we look for are:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Someone goal orientated not afraid of rejection
- Impressive organisational skills and an understanding of the importance of time management
- Strong organisational skills and solution orientated thinking
- Focus on attention to detail
- Motivated by targets and the chance to earn commission
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
In return we offer:
- Dedicated training and support from day one
- Excellent benefits including flexi time, healthcare, shopping vouchers and 30 days holiday per year
- Excellent remuneration + a bonus package.
- Progression to a Consultant role within 6 months