Sewell Wallis are currently working with a fast-growing and progressive property management company who are looking for a Tenancy Coordinator to join their well-established team. This is a great opportunity to join a business where you can really grow with the business and develop and progress long term.
Reporting to the Enquiries Manager, you will manage the full resident life cycle from original enquiry to tenancy progression processes and procedures whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Effectively coordinate and action the Enquiries support desk, responding to prospect queries efficiently and problem solving prospective queries acting as an Ocasa expert, ensuring the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Effective data entry, recording and updating the in-house property systems (Yardi/Hubspot) ensuring all relevant team members and departments are notified.
- Work collaboratively with our Area Lettings and Communities Managers to ensure a smooth transition throughout the prospect life cycle.
- Ensure applications are processed efficiently once the applicant has reached referencing stage.
- Previous customer service and sales experience essential ideally within the property industry.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to build rapport with others easily and form strong working relationships .
- Proactive, results and goal orientated with experience of working in a target driven and fast paced environment.
- Passionate about the customer experience and life cycle journey, as well as a keen ambassador for our values of integrity, engagement and dedication both internally and externally.
- Hybrid working after the initial training period (one month approximately).
- Modern, open plan office located in the centre of Manchester, located near great transport links.
- Working with a supportive, friendly team with scope for progression.
For further details please contact Becky Gibson.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.