Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a well-established business based on the outskirts of Harrogate on temporary to permanent basis.
The role has arisen to a period of growth and the successful candidate will join a friendly and supportive team with excellent employee benefits.
The role is guaranteed to go permanent for the right candidate.
The role will be providing support to the finance team, assisting mainly with the purchase ledger function. The main duties of the role will include providing support for the purchase to pay process.
The main duties of the role will include:-
- Monitoring various electronic mailboxes.
- Scanning and referencing incoming invoices into the system.
- Sorting and sending outgoing Accounts Payable and Receivable invoices.
- Dealing with Accounts Payable queries.
- Dealing with customer statements and remittances by post and email.
- Completing and managing ongoing query spreadsheets
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have prior experience in a similar role.
- Be available on an immediate or short notice.
- Have strong excel skills.
- Have strong IT skills or the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Benefits include but not limited to:-
- 25 days holiday.
- Salary life insurance cover.
- Access to Perkbox.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.