Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £8.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
The role has arisen to cover annual leave and will involve the following duties:-
- Meeting and greeting all visitors.
- Responding to all incoming calls and transferring or taking messages.
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Preparing meeting rooms where required, ordering any food for lunch meetings.
- Managing incoming post including parcels.
- Supporting the Executives Assistants with extra administration.
- Maintaining a clear, presentable working area and report all maintenance issues.
- Check that adequate supplies of stationery are available.
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in an office environment who is friendly, confident and available to start immediately.
Fore more information please contact Hernan Rauter.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.