Job descriptionSewell Wallis have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Payroller to join our client based in Huddersfield on a long-term ongoing temporary basis to cover employee absence within the team.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in the end-to-end payroll process, has previously used Advanced Payroll and is immediately available or available on short notice, to adhere to a quick start.
As the Payroller your duties will include:-
* End-to-end processing of monthly payroll for 100+ employees.
* End-to-end processing of weekly payroll for 100 employees.
* Identify and rectify any problems with the payroll system or processes.
* Preparing P45's and return NI certificate for employees terminating.
* Issuing P46's where necessary.
* Preparing and calculate CHAPS and BACS payments when required.
* Sort and dispatch monthly and weekly payslips.
* Process new starters and leavers.
* Process any pay increases or deductions where necessary.
* Keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance.
* Managing any queries.
For more information please contact Chloe Wilford
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.