£20000 - £23000 per annum
16 days ago
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team within a growing business. The role is part time for 3 days a week and has a possibility of being extended further than 3 months!
- Matching POs and Delivery Notes to invoices
- Checking approvals
- Coding and posting invoices
- Processing payments
- Credit card purchases and reconciliation
- Supplier reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries and first point of contact on the phone
- Working with the Quantity Surveyors and other team members to ensure that all invoices are included in valuations and resolving invoice queries
- Reconcile Supplier payments made to values drawn against contracts
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of CIS and VAT
- Problem solver
- Comfortable to guide non-finance staff
- Attention to detail
- SAGE 50 experience
- Familiar with and able to use Excel spreadsheets
- Confident working as part of a team as well as working autonomously
- Confident with full purchase ledger process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working in the building industry would be an advantage
If you're interested in this position, then please apply or contact Ami Wilson if you require further information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.