Mirfield, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £19500 per annum
about 1 year ago
They are looking for someone who is confident and has some experience in customer service - they will also look at someone who has some administration experience who is keen to gain further exposure in an office environment.
Location: Outskirts of Wakefield, towards Huddersfield
Salary: £17,500 - £19,500 per annum, dependent on experience
* Download orders using various portals and websites for UK and USA orders
* Order entry of sales orders with a high level of accuracy
* Processing of invoicing
* Answering telephone calls from customers and personally handling and resolving any service related calls
* Responding to emails professionally, with attention to detail on spelling and grammar
* Ensure customers' expectations are always met or exceeded, keeping channels of communication open regarding orders processing and fulfilment
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.