£18000 - £20000 per annum
11 days ago
You will need to be available immediately and have some experience ideally in both administration and customer service.
The role will include following duties;-
- Dealing with incoming customer queries.
- Creating and processing quotations when necessary.
- Data entry and processing relevant documentation.
- Following up on customer requests.
- Act as the key point of commercial contact for the customer via telephone and email.
- Answering the telephone and transferring to relevant persons.
- Ad-hoc administration.
If you are interested please contact Chloe Wilford.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.