Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The successful person will have good experience in Credit Control, will be available immediately and able to commit to the ongoing nature of the assignment.
Location: South Leeds
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Building strong relationships by communicating over the phone and face to face with internal and external departments
- Making high volumes of telephone calls to collect payment and or negotiate payment plans
- Following collection protocol and following up calls with an email trail for audit purposes
- Reconciling accounts
- Providing copy invoices and statements as requested
- Raising credit notes and dealing with complex issues on a daily basis
- Monitoring and reporting on overdue debt and putting accounts on stop when needed
- Analysing reasons for non payment of overdue and disputed debts and escalating unresolved issues to management as required
- Carrying out credit risk assessments for new accounts and for limit increases
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.