£8.50 - £9.5 per hour
19 days ago
The successful person will be a strong administrator with good experience who is able to hit the ground running and commit to the full length of the assignment.
* Support the customer service team where necessary
* Ensure the system is kept up-to-date and that all information inputted is accurate
* Answer the department phone when required and transfer through to relevant persons
* Manage the customer service inbox and ensure all work is allocated
* Ad-hoc administration duties
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.