Leeds, West Yorkshire
£8.50 - £9.25 per hour
9 months ago
You will need to be available immediately and have some experience ideally in both administration and customer service.
The role will include following duties;-
- Dealing with incoming customer queries.
- Creating and processing quotations when necessary.
- Data entry and processing relevant documentation.
- Following up on customer requests.
- Act as the key point of commercial contact for the customer via telephone and email.
- Answering the telephone and transferring to relevant persons.
- Ad-hoc administration.
If you are interested please contact Chloe Wilford.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.