Batley, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Excellent benefits
9 days ago
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Type: Temp to Perm
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is a fantastic, rapidly growing business with a family feel. Due to increased workload they are now looking for an experienced order administrator to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
They are a great business who offer long term progression and the potential to move in to different roles/departments. You will join a customer focused close-knit company that really looks after its employees and customers. This role is to start asap on a temporary basis with a view to it converting to permanent in due course
The main duties of the role will involve:
* Supporting the transport team in planning jobs and distributing vehicles, ensuring that customers' timescales are met at all times.
* High volume processing of purchase orders.
* Planning travel and booking accommodation when required.
* Supporting with the processing of invoices.
* Dealing with customers over the phone and via email and ensuring that customers' expectations are met or exceeded at all times.
* Processing any customer service queries, responding to customers, suppliers and internal colleagues within timescales set by the department and dealing with any special requests.
* Chasing outstanding and overdue customer responses, ensuring customers are communicated to throughout the process.
* Supporting the sales team with quotes, finance applications and the downloading of orders.
* Carrying out quality audits on all administration throughout the business.
The ideal candidate will:-
* Have great customer service skills and be passionate about helping customers and delivering excellent customer service at all times
* Have at least 6 months previous high volume order processing experience.
* Excellent IT skills and the ability to learn bespoke systems quickly.
* Have a want to develop and progress and really make a career for themselves within the business.
* Be able to work within a fast paced, deadline orientated environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
* Have excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk