Shipley, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This position will require someone to get out from behind their desk and partner closely with various departments heads, to fully understand what is driving the revenue. It will suit a hands on management accountant with strong commercial awareness who is looking to work as part of a dynamic and expanding finance function.
As the Management Accountant your role will include the following duties:-
- Investigating site contribution, working with the existing finance team and the heads of departments to analyse and understand individual site performance
- Producing the monthly management accounts for the business unit
- Liaising with auditors to assist with the year-end reconciliations, analysis and reports for the statutory accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Analysing engineering labour costs
- Journal postings
- VAT returns
- Ensure consistency of reporting across different sites
- Balance sheet reporting and analysis
- Assist with systems and process improvements projects
To be considered for this opportunity you must be available immediately and be open to working on a temporary to permanent basis. Our client is ideally seeking a qualified accountant however strong QBE candidates will be considered.
Experience using Navision would be highly beneficial.
Please contact Lucy Regan or Emma Dugdale if you'd like further information before applying.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.