Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to join a growing region firm of Accountants in Leeds.
Ideally you will be ATT/CTA qualified with strong experience gained in Practice and working closely with the Tax Partner, your key responsibilities will include:-
- Managing a portfolio of corporate and personal clients
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax computations
- Advising on complex tax areas including VAT, company tax, IHT and personal tax
- Providing business advisory services including tax advice
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Mentoring a small team
- ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent
- Technically proficient, with tax advisory and planning experience
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Onsite parking
- Ongoing career development and progression opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
For further details please contact Emma Dugdale.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.