I have an exciting opportunity working with a leading Sheffield based business who have a fantastic reputation within their industry.
Due to expansion they're now looking for a service administrator to join their team. This role will very much be working as an administrator for the engineers going out on jobs, so ideally you will have experience within this or worked in a similar industry.
- Dealing with all correspondence from customers & suppliers in a polite & professional manner to ensure all customer delivery requirements are met.
- Daily telephone and email contact with customers and providing pricing, delivery and visit information.
- Organise, monitor, and coordinate internal service visit calendar and spares stock documents and arrange service engineers initial and follow up service visits.
- Ordering, monitoring, and allocating of service & spares stock.
- Dealing with queries & complaints.
- Administration of order processing and invoicing.
- Achieving group/department targets.
- Maintaining all relevant spreadsheets/databases.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service driven organisation advantageous.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Good listening skills, tactful and courteous.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with customers/clients, whilst appreciating the need for maintaining confidentiality.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask whilst remaining professional.
- Good team player and able to work on your initiative.
- Accuracy, good attention to detail and the ability to create and follow processes.
- Good working knowledge of IT packages e.g. Word and Excel.
- Experience of using Visual (or similar) advantageous.
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.