Sewell Wallis is currently supporting a brilliant client based in York who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Team Leader to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The benefits of working for this company include 25 days holiday, hybrid working and discount schemes.
Duties will include:
- 1 to 1 meetings with AP Clerks
- Resolve queries raised by the team
- Review invoice posting to ensure efficient processing times
- Manage the inbox
- Offer support to the team
- Ensure payment run is done in a timely manner
- Have previous experience managing
- Have solid purchase ledger experience
- Be an effective communicator
- Have experience in a busy environment
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.