Sewell Wallis is currently working alongside a fantastic property company based near central Leeds. They are looking for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
The role requires someone with previous experience processing high volumes of invoices. The company is well established and stable which is vital in the current climate and they are excited welcome another person into their team.
They can offer wonderful benefits such as casual dress, a brilliant social environment within a growing company with excellent values.
Duties will include:
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Be a point of contact for any incoming queries
- Price checking and matching to goods received
- Administrative duties such as filing paperwork and answering incoming calls
- Provide additional support to the finance function of the business
- Any additional ad hoc duties specified by the operations director
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be experienced in handling high volumes of invoices
- Be eager to succeed
- Be adaptable and able to think independently
- Solid knowledge of excel
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.