Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
This role would suit a qualified accountant who will have ideally trained in practice but also has some industry experience.
They are looking for a technically minded individual who will be able to maintain and develop systems and processes and has excellent skills and knowledge with business partnering and management accounts.
Duties will include;
- Assisting with preparation of year end accounts
- Negotiating supplier contracts
- Approving supplier payments
- Business partnering with operations regarding budgets, forecasts and analysis across the business
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management pack including details of cost for each cost centre
- Management of the accounts team including management accounts, assistant accountants and purchase ledger clerks.
Suitable applicants will;
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified within a medium size accounting firm
- Ideally have commercial management accounting experience
- Be technical minded and able to analyse high volumes of data
- Strong business partnering skills
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.