Our client are looking to appoint a Senior Commercial Accountant to their team based in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified, commercially focused accountant to really add value across their business areas and to develop their budgeting, forecasting and business partnering skills.
As the Senior Commercial Accountant, you will be responsible for the FP&A and reporting required for 5 business units across the business. Duties include, but not limited to;
- Gain a helicopter view of the 5 business units to provide detailed analysis into their performance
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly and quarterly financial reporting including insightful written commentary
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop budgets and re-forecasts and provide detailed variance analysis
- Responsible for the business units financial data accuracy and adherence to accounting standards and company policies
To be considered for this position, you will need to be a qualified accountant with a demonstrable background of working in commercially focused accountant roles, and have excellent excel skills.
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- The opportunity to work for a large and recognisable brand with many future promotion prospects
Please apply directly through this advert or contact Martin Elam for more information
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.