Sheffield, South Yorkshire
about 1 month ago
This award winning accountancy firm has experienced substantial growth over the last 5 years, having continued to develop their market profile and reputation. They have seen a significant increase in both the size and quality of audit opportunities and this brand-new role has been created to help convert a reasonable proportion of those.
As well as managing a small portfolio of existing audit clients, you will be heavily involved with the partner group and marketing team in leading the BD offering to our future audit opportunities.
You will learn first-hand that what we do that is different from the competition and why we have grown so quickly (it's actually not that complicated, just good common sense mixed with superb interpersonal skills and technical ability). As we work together to successfully win new clients, you will become the audit manager/senior manager on the jobs you've won.
You will need to have Big4/National firm audit experience and be keen to develop new skills in all the other things needed to turn a great auditor into a successful business advisor.
- Core hours policy (7.5 hours per day, working between 08:00 and 18:30).
- Overtime (we hardly work any!) to be taken back as TOIL.
- Holidays start at 25 days or pro rata equivalent.
- Extra 1 day holiday after five years' service and thereafter to a maximum extra 5 days.
- Ability to buy up to five days holiday or pro rata equivalent.
- Flexible homeworking policy (and that was before COVID-19).
- Structured external training and personal development.
- Dress for your diary policy.
- Death in service 2 x salary.
- Free parking in Chesterfield office.
- Christmas party and summer social.
- Referral schemes for clients and recruitment.
- Charity and other social events.
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits (it's important!)
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.