Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£19000 - £22000 per annum
21 days ago
* Supporting the Sales Manager to identify any new leads and contacts.
* Responding to enquiries.
* Responding to sales opportunities to drive revenue growth.
* Researching accounts from the proactive sales team, following up on any leads from account lists.
* Booking in site visits.
* Conducting sales lead calls to potential new accounts and clients.
* Ensuring all sales databases are kept accurate and up to date.
* Monitoring local business news and social media accounts to identify new opportunities.
* Keeping up to date records of competitor information.
* Performing general office duties and administrative tasks where needed.
* Sales Coordinator or Administrator experience.
* Experience working in a hotel.
* Ability to work in a fast pace and busy environment.
* Amazing attention detail.
* IT literate.
* UK Driving License.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.