West Yorkshire, England
£18000 - £21000 per annum + 30 days holiday (incl stats) + parking
about 1 month ago
They are a wonderful business who offer long term progression and a potential to move into different roles/departments. The successful candidate will join a customer focused close-knit company that really looks after its employees and customers.
£21,000 + 25 days holiday + office working hours
* Processing high volume of purchase orders.
* Supporting with the processing of invoices.
* Dealing with customers over the phone and via email and ensuring that customers' expectations are met or exceeded at all times.
* Processing any customer service queries, responding to customers, suppliers and internal colleagues within timescales set by the department and dealing with any special requests.
* Chasing outstanding and overdue customer responses, ensuring customers are communicated to throughout the process.
* Supporting the sales team with quotes, finance applications and the downloading of orders.
* Carrying out quality audits on all administration throughout the business.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Have at least 6 months previous high volume order processing experience.
* Excellent IT skills and the ability to learn bespoke systems quickly.
* Team player
* Ability to work within a fast paced environment and work under pressure.
* Have excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
For more information please contact Camilla Burrows
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.