Due to exceptional growth and expansion Sewell Wallis is looking for a motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to join our successful Leeds team. This role will work within the transactional finance team and will support an extremely busy temporary and permanent desk.
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and a proven history of success in whatever they have done before. If you are willing to learn we will give you all of the training and mentoring you will need to be successful in this position.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer, you will focus on the candidate aspect of the role working closely with established members of the sales team and then work towards a 360 Recruitment Consultant role if that is the path you wish to take. The training program will be tailored around you and will take into account your background, your style and taking the time to make you excellent at everything you do.
The job will involve;
- Sourcing and approaching potential candidates via job boards, adverts, established internal database and social media.
-Organising telephone interviews, assessing candidates suitability and meeting the candidates face to face.
-Assisting with writing job adverts and client/candidate mailshots.
-Building relationships with both candidates and clients and sending appropriate CV's and advising on candidate suitability for roles.
-Obtaining leads for potential new business from candidate calls, candidate meetings and from job boards/company websites.
-Taking and logging references for candidates over the phone.
-Using Linkedin to attract new candidates and to build the client database.
-Working towards KPI's and targets agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place.
What are we looking for in a future Recruitment Consultant?
- No experience in recruitment needed however we will need you to be able to demonstrate that you are goal driven with a highly competitive spirit.
- Hardworking and tenacious.
- Possessing self-belief, a positive attitude and passion for what you do.
- Outgoing with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable.
- Positive attitude.
- Resilient to dealing with knock-backs.
- Having a sense of urgency and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment.
Our benefits package includes;
- Unrivalled quarterly bonus scheme.
- 34 days holiday (including stats).
- Flexible working hours.
- Westfield health cover.
- Vouchers for 50 major high street retailers.
- High achievers club and paid company days out.
For more information please contact Gemma Watmough on 07900 738647.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.