Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum + great benefits + progression
over 3 years ago
Due to exceptional growth and expansion Sewell Wallis is looking for a motivated Resourcer to join our successful Sheffield team.
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and a proven history of success in whatever they have done before. If you are willing to learn we will give you all of the training and mentoring you will need to be successful in this position.
As a Resourcer, you will focus on the candidate aspect of the role working closely with established members of the sales team and then work towards a 360 Recruitment Consultant role. The training program will be tailored around you and will take into account your background, your style and taking the time to make you excellent at everything you do.
As a Resourcer your responsibilities will include;
- Sourcing new candidates
Source and approach potential candidates via job boards, adverts, internal database and social media. Organise a telephone interview, assessing their suitability and then meeting to interview them face to face.
- Building relationships
Sewell Wallis are a people business and therefore spend a lot of our time updating with our existing candidates and clients, networking, and keeping up to date with industry news.
- Working against targets and deadlines
Your KPI's and targets are agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place for you.
What are we looking for in a future Recruitment Consultant?
- No experience in recruitment needed however we will need you to be able to demonstrate that you are goal driven with a highly competitive spirit.
- Possessing self-belief, a positive attitude and passion for what you do.
- Outgoing with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable.
- Positive attitude.
- Resilient to deal with knock-backs.
- Have a sense of urgency and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment.
Our benefits package includes;
- Unrivalled quarterly bonus scheme.
- 34 days holiday (including stats).
- Flexible working hours.
- Westfield health cover.
- Vouchers for 50 major high street retailers.
- High achievers club and paid company days out.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.