17 days ago
Join Sewell Wallis and you'll not only work with high growth, award-winning clients across a number of sectors, you'll also enjoy a competitive salary plus some of the best benefits and perks in the industry.
We're super excited to announce that we have a Recruitment Consultant role available at our offices in Sheffield. We are expanding and are after experienced recruitment professionals to join our amazing team.
The job includes;
- Managing your own desk
- Getting and filling jobs with the right candidates
- Taking out clients and meeting candidates
- Candidate sourcing via our in-house system, jobsites and LinkedIn at a senior level within finance
At Sewell Wallis, we pride ourselves on creating a very friendly, fun and down-to-earth working environment. In fact, we consider ourselves to be not just colleagues, but friends too.
We're a team in the true sense of the word. We will invest in you through reviews, support and training. We love team players, but we also value solution-orientated creative thinkers who are able to take the initiative when it counts.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading quarterly bonus - our uncapped bonus scheme starts from £0
- Flexible working
- Annual super bonus
- Regular reviews and training
- Superb opportunity to progress - we listen to you and what you want to achieve and offer a bespoke development plan.
- Regular team and company incentives with fantastic prizes and days out on us
- Westfield Health cover
- 25 days paid annual leave + your birthday + additional days at Christmas and of course stats
- Regular team get togethers and socials
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.