We are excited to collaborate with a well-established business in Sheffield, currently seeking a Rebate Accounts Administrator to join their team!
This is a unique and varied role, working closely with the Rebate Accountant to support the management of the customer rebates process. This would suit someone with an analytical flare who enjoys working with data, alongside strong Excel skills. Immediate availability is also advantageous as this role is an initial fixed term contract until December.
Rebate Accounts Administrator responsibilities:
- Ensure timely progression of relevant rebate agreements throughout the annual cycle.
- Address and resolve queries, maintaining updated files.
- Submit customer rebate payments for approval.
- Post credit notes accurately.
- Follow up on queries with accounts managers or customers.
- Proactive and adept at working in a varied role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including formulas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to work efficiently within specified timelines.
- Analytical flare and problem-solving skills.
- Hybrid working.
- 25 days of annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays, and a Christmas closedown.
- Participation in a share incentive scheme.
- Access to retail discounts.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further details, please get in touch at email@example.com
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.