We are delighted to be working with an established Sheffield based business who are looking for a Rebate Accounts Administrator to join their team, initially on a fixed term contract up to December 2024.
This is a really interesting role which will support the management of the customer rebates process, working closely with the Rebate Accountant.
- Ensure relevant rebate agreements progress through the annual cycle within stated deadlines.
- Follow up queries and ensure files are kept up to date.
- Ensure customer rebate payments are submitted for approval
- Post credit notes
- Ensure any queries are followed up with accounts managers or customers.
- Proactive and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Strong Microsoft excel skills including formulas
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Attention to detail but able to work at pace to deliver in the required timescales
- Analytical mindset
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas closedown
- Share incentive scheme
- Retail discounts
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.