Sewell Wallis is currently working with an excellent Harrogate based client who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Team Leader to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The position is hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 at home.
This role will report in the AP Manager and to be considered you should have solid purchase ledger experience and will be keen to take a step up to a supervisory level.
Duties will include:
- Supervising the AP Team
- Acting as a main point of contact for queries relating to AP
- Liaise with suppliers and resolve queries in a timely manner
- Maintain the AP system and database
- Provide cover and support in the absence of other team members
- Reconciliation of statements
- Monitor and reconcile unallocated cash
- Have solid experience within Purchase Ledger
- Have previous supervisory experience
- Be studying towards an AAT Qualification (Desirable)
- Be able to reliably commute to the Harrogate office
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.