Sewell Wallis is working with a fantastic services company in Leeds city centre who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Coordinator to join them on a full time permanent basis.
To be considered, you should have previous solid experience within purchase ledger and be confident liaising with other departments and suppliers.
This role will consist of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Duties will include:
- Processing invoices
- Ensure payments are made in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Deal with the payment run on a weekly basis
- Liaise with suppliers and manage queries quickly and efficiently
- Update the system accurately to maintain consistency throughout the business
- Ad hoc duties to support wider finance team
- Have at least 2 years solid AP experience
- Ideally have dealt with Xero previously
- Be organised and have great attention to detail
- Be able to manage and prioritise a busy workload
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.