£17000 - £19000 per annum
25 days ago
Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis. The right candidate will ideally have experience processing a high volume of invoices and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has Purchase Ledger experience and is looking to progress to the next step.
- Production of timely and accurate statement reconciliations
- Processing a high number of invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Ensuring invoices are reconciles in time for the payment
- Ensuring purchase invoices are logged and approved
- Raising cheques when needed
- Collating expense reports
- Experience processing a high volume of invoices
- Experience dealing with queries
- Experience producing reconciliations
- Experience logging purchase invoices
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Good written and verbal skills
For more information please contact Lewis Walker
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.