I am extremely excited to be working with a leading Sheffield business who have an exceptional reputation. Due to centralizing the team they are now looking to recruit a purchase ledger clerk.
The role will involve matching invoices, reconciling statements, expenses, and bacs payment runs. Due to the nature of the business they require someone who has experience with 3 way matching on invoices.
* Purchase Invoice matching & posting
* Managing supplier payments
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Payment of Pro-forma invoices
* Ensuring the GRN listings are correct
* Resolving supplier invoice queries
* Liaising and relationship building with suppliers
* Processing and payment of monthly expense claims
* Processing of monthly credit cards
* Provide support to the Management Accountant as required
* Carry out other reasonable duties as requested
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience of SME organisations
* Hands-on approach
* Proficient in using IT systems, including Microsoft Office
* High attention to detail with strong organisational skills
* Pro-active attitude and problem resolution
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.