Job descriptionSewell Wallis are currently working with a well established company based in Leeds city centre who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
To be considered, you should have previous experience within purchase ledger and should be a team player.
This role is full time, permanent and is hybrid with 1 day working from home per week.
This company offers some fantastic benefits such as discount schemes, mental wellbeing support as well and annual leave and holiday options.
- Processing the weekly payment run
- Being a point of contact for queries
- Maintain the database and input supplier details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Have previous experience within finance
- Be able to reliably commute to the city centre office
- Be a team player
- Be able to communicate effectively with other departments
- Be confident when using Excel
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.