Are you looking to step up your finance experience? We have a new and exciting opportunity with a vibrant and well-established company based in Derbyshire. They are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their team!
This company operates in an interesting and specialised sector, and with impressive growth plans for the next 12 months, it's an exciting time to join! As a valued member of the team, you'll enjoy the perks of the business and be part of an upbeat, friendly culture. The role itself is full start-to-finish purchase ledger including BACS payments and payment runs, so prior experience in this is fantastic. This is a hands-on role which will only grow further alongside the business, making them keen to support this candidate through any studies and progression.
Purchase Ledger duties:
- Efficiently process a high volume of supplier invoices, ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Reconcile supplier statements to maintain accurate accounts payable records and resolve any discrepancies.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure timely and accurate payments to suppliers, taking advantage of early payment discounts when possible.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers, addressing queries and resolving issues promptly.
- Process full end-to-end payments runs and BACS payments
- Assist in any ad hoc duties such as month end journals
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar purchase ledger role.
- Confident using Excel and other accounting software.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their finance career. If this role is of interest please get in touch with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.