Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This role would suit someone who has done an Account Manager or Project Manager position who is able to use their own initiative and can prioritise their work load efficiently.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Hours: Part-time - 3 days per week
* Arrange project events, securing venues and managing invites on behalf of the project team
* Manage accommodation requirements for events as required
* Reconcile expenses in relation to the project
* Ad-hoc administrative support for the project team
* Ensuring all supporting documents in relation to project spend is recorded accurately for audit purposes
* Supporting teams on building training and communication plans/newsletters etc.
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.