Job descriptionWe are delighted to be working with a fantastic Sheffield based company who are currently looking for a Product Data Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a key role within the business and will involve liaising with manufacturers, suppliers as well as utilising other channels to identify key product data.
- Have oversight of the lifecycle of products in specific product areas, from the creation of new range products to mass uploads of new catalogues and supplier data.
- Responsible for the product data created on internal systems, ensuring accuracy.
- Build key relationships with manufacturer and supplier contacts to gather product data.
- Utilise online research techniques to identify and enrich product data.
- Ensure Data Quality KPI's are met within specialist area, and collectively across Product Data Team.
- Provide support to the Branch network for any product related issues preventing completion of orders.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to conduct online research to identify product data
- Ability to build relationships with external contacts within supplier and manufacturer businesses to gather product data
- Understanding of basic data quality principles and value of good data and what good looks like
- Knowledge of how categorisation and hierarchy of data is used to catalogue products
- Basic technical ability with IT systems e.g. databases and user interfaces
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Customer Service
* Hybrid Working - 1 day in the office per week.
* Annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period
* A great pension, with the company contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
* Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Share Incentive Scheme
If this role is of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.