Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Excellent benefits
9 months ago
* Plan the weekly rota in an efficient and client focused way, ensuring client preferences are met with a suitable team member.
* Consider travel times and breaks to ensure promised timescales are met.
* Responsible for updating client records and ensuring all agreements are checked against staff availability.
* Ensuring clients are kept up to date with any changes.
* Monitor and respond to changes with client calls such as holidays, extended or reduced calls.
* Monitor and respond to staff changes such as unexpected absences, reduced or increased working hours.
* Adding supervisions, training and reviews to staff rotas.
* Answering incoming telephone calls, responding to emails, taking messages.
Full training, coaching and support will be provided however experience of dealing with staff rotas is desirable together with a background in a care or healthcare environment. Experience of using MS Word and Outlook are essential, along with good communication and organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business with superb ethics. Working hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday however some flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk