Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The Tax Accountant role offers an excellent benefits package including generous holiday package, health plan, discretionary bonus and much more.
Due to internal promotion and expansion within the team they are looking to recruit a new addition to the team on a permanent basis. Duties will include;
- Support the Head of Tax and Partner Services in managing relationships with all members.
- Responsible for monthly drawings calculation and payment, tax reserving and liaising with our advisors on partner related tax matters.
- Ensure appropriate processes, systems, and financial models are in place to support the integrity of accounting balances.
- Work with the rest of the Tax and Financial Control teams as required.
- Oversee the calculation of interest, bonus and dividends for current and departed partners. Preparation and issue of letters / certificates to individual partners in relation to such payments.
- Management of tax reserves, including regular checks for adequacy, reconciliations to submitted tax returns, and recovery/repayment of shortfalls/surpluses.
- Liaise with external accountants on tax related issues.
- Along with the Head of Tax and Partner Services, manage the annual process of submission of tax returns.
- Prepare, review and submit simple personal tax returns.
- ACCA qualified (latter stages may be considered), or AAT qualified with significant relevant post qualification experience
- Statutory Accounts preparation
- Experience of control account reconciliations and complex journal postings
- Minimum 1 years relevant personal tax experience, including personal tax return submissions
- Discretionary bonus up to 10%
- Flexible working including the potential to work part time
- Westfield health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Critical illness
- Smart pension
- Death in service
- Discounted online shopping
- Discounted gym memberships
- Season ticket loans