£35000 - £40000 per annum + hybrid, 30 days holiday plus stats
3 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to join a leading and established business on a permanent basis.
- End to end processing for a large monthly payroll.
- Processing new starter and leaver paperwork
- Preparing and submitting all required returns to HMRC deadlines, including the Company CIS.
- Processing of Company year end P11D requirement.
- Complying with HMRC legislation, including implementation of changes to tax codes etc.
- Administration of the company workplace pension scheme, including onboarding of new staff members.
- Dealing with all payroll and related queries.
- Keeping up to date with on-going legislative changes that will affect payroll and maintain a sound working knowledge of all statutory payments and eligibility criteria.
- Supervise work of existing payroll team members, including developing and training junior staff.
- Assistance with year-end Financial Audit requirements and other adhoc audits as may arise.
- Manage and oversee the weekly timesheet input and closedown.
- Development and refining of payroll procedures.
- Hybrid working
- Westfield health
- 30 days holiday plus stats
- Onsite parking
- Great location close to M1 with good transport links from Sheffield, Barnsley, Wakefield and Rotherham
Apply now or speak to Faith Collins for more details
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.