£22000 - £27500 per annum
23 days ago
The successful candidate will have experience managing high volume, complex payrolls. You will be a highly motivated candidate who likes challenging themselves and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager your duties will involve;
- Input information onto the payroll system to enable accurate and appropriate payments.
- Accurately import and cost Payroll data liaising with the Deputy Payroll Compliance Manager / Payroll Compliance Manager and HR departments to ensure validity of data.
- Ensure pension deductions are correctly applied and deducted in line with company procedures and auto enrolment.
- Reconcile and process pension payments on a monthly basis.
- Processing of statutory documentation.
- Process ad-hoc payment requests via bankline within agreed deadlines.
- Assist in the production of up to date reports for all stakeholders so that information is current and accurate.
- Produce regular ad-hoc statistics and reports, as required, to ensure that accurate up to date information is readily available.
- Deal with all associated administration tasks to ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly and effectively.
- Support other team members to ensure the efficiency of the department is met.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with all internal and external stakeholders, in line with company policy and procedures.
- This role requires a person who is organised, able to prioritise work, is flexible, can work to tight deadlines and produce accurate work to a high standard.
- The role requires the ability to work well with others at all levels throughout the company.
- Good Excel skills.
- Previous experience within a Payroll Department.
- A sound knowledge of HMRC rules and regulations.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.