Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a temporary contract role for 9 months but will be reviewed at the end of the contract period for the possibility to go permanent.
As the Payroller your duties will include:-
* Updating employee records where necessary in respect of:
- New starters.
- Income tax.
- National insurance.
- Tax credits.
* Preparing P45's and return NI certificate for employees terminating.
* Issuing P46's where necessary.
* Preparing and calculate CHAPS and BACS payments when required.
* Sort and dispatch monthly payslips.
* General payroll administration.
Who we are looking for:-
* Knowledge of statutory payments such as SMP, SSP, SAP and ASPP.
* A working knowledge of Excel.
* Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
For more information please contact Chloe Wilford
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.