Sewell Wallis is working alongside an accountancy practice based in North Leeds who are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The practice are hoping they can find a candidate who can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail as well as strong analytical skills.
The benefits of working for the practice are free parking, company pension and a supportive and nurturing environment.
- Preparation of the weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly and annual payrolls
- Making submissions to HMRC and pension providers in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Liaise with HMRC as and when is required
- Review client debtor balances and assist in the collection of this debt when contacting clients
- Any other ad hoc duties to assist the wider team
- Be able to build strong relationships
- Have brilliant attention to detail
- Show strong professional commitment to your position
- Be confident to pick up the phone and speak to clients
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.