Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£17000 - £18000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The company is both progressive and ambitious so this is a great opportunity for someone who is confident in their abilities and able to assist with providing a comprehensive payroll service.
Duties will include:-
- Checking hours worked.
- Processing monthly BACs payments on time.
- Working out tax and national insurance deductions.
- Setting up new members of staff.
- Calculating overtime.
- Issuing tax forms (P45's/P11d's).
- Calculating SMP, SPP and SSP.
- Liaising with Store managers to retrieve timesheets.
- Providing support for the Payroll department to manage over 50 stores.
The successful candidate will be:-
- Experienced within a payroll environment.
- A competent computer user, including use of Microsoft Excel.
- A good communicator.
- A dedicated and committed team member.
For more information please contact Hannah Bateman
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.