Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing business based within the East Leeds area. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role assisting with the full purchase ledger process.
This role will report in to the Financial Controller, working 25 hours a week but they can be flexible on days/times.
You will be responsible for the following:-
- Processing purchase invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performing monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly CIS returns.
- Generating payment run proposals.
- Setting up supplier payments.
- Experience in a similar AP role (2+ years experience).
- Experience working in a construction company.
- Free on site parking.
- Flexible, part-time hours.
- Hybrid working.
- 26 days holiday as well as birthday off and bank holidays.
For more information please contact Becky Gibson
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.