We are delighted to me working with a brilliant Chesterfield-based business who are looking to welcome a part-time Purchase Ledger assistant to their team!
This is a great role offering flexibility to those who require reduced hours. The role is part of a varied and supportive finance team, assisting with the accounts payable desk and other ad hoc duties to give variety to the role. They're looking for someone to join them for 25 hours per week, spread over 5 days.
Purchase ledger duties:
- Correctly documenting invoice receipts
- Matching invoices and inputting onto the system
- Requesting receipt of statements from suppliers when they are not provided
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations
- Requesting business receipts form credit card users and reconciling these accounts
- Working closely withing the finance team providing support where required
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 2 years purchase ledger experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- IT literate and comfortable using multiple systems including excel
- Sociable working hours (25 hours over 5 days)
- Christmas bonus
- 20 days hol + bank hols (rising each year)
- Supportive and encouraging environment
- Commutable from Chesterfield and Sheffield
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch with your CV.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.