Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Assistant (22.5 hours per week) to join a well-established public sector organisation based in the Chapel Allerton area of Leeds on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of an established Finance Team. This role would suit someone with strong payroll management experience, ideally with a CIPP qualification.
The role is working over 22.5 hours and these can be worked flexibly.
The main duties of the role will include:-
- Shape and drive the direction and effectiveness of the payroll process within the Finance department.
- Continually seek and implement improvements and best practices.
- To prepare and review monthly payroll processing for the Hospice.
- Provide support and advice to managers across the Hospice on payroll processes.
- CIPP qualification is desirable, although training may be funded.
- Strong payroll management experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Part time (22.5 hrs/wk.), permanent opportunity
- Hybrid with flexible working hours.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.